E-GIFT CARD PURCHASE TERMS
- A KIT LONDON E-Gift Card (“E-Gift Card”) is not a credit card, charge card or cheque guarantee card.
E-Gift Cards can be purchased online via the website kit-london.com/e-gift-card in the UK only. This website and sale of E-Gift Cards are managed by ACE UP Limited trading as KIT LONDON. To see KIT’s Website Terms & Conditions click here.
- To purchase an E-Gift Card, add the E-Gift Card to your basket. When your order has been processed and KIT LONDON have taken payment, you or the nominated recipient of your order will receive an email containing a link to the purchased E-Gift Card.
- Payment for E-Gift Cards can be made to KIT LONDON via PayPal, VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card. Each transaction is subject to fraud checks and KIT LONDON reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
- The collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed is solely used to authorise payment and is not held by KIT LONDON. Any personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the KIT LONDON E-Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read "SP KIT LONDON”.
- If you are sending an E-Gift Card to yourself to print at home, the email recipient will receive an email containing a link to the purchased E-Gift Card. Once the recipient has received the email with the link to the E-Gift Card you will have a direct link to the KIT LONDON website to start Shopping. The minimum amount required to activate an E-Gift Card is £10 and the maximum amount you can purchase is £250.
- You must treat an E-Gift Card like cash. You can print your E-Gift Card at home, or present it via your mobile device.
- Customers can check the remaining balance of an E-Gift Card by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com.
E-Gift Cards can be redeemed at online at kit-london.com only. E-Gift Cards may not be used in any third party market platforms.
- If you do not have enough funds on your E-Gift Card to cover the total cost of your order (including delivery), you can split payment between your E-Gift Card and another payment method.
- If you use an E-Gift Card as split payment for a purchase (part E-Gift Card, part debit/credit card or cash) and you subsequently return the purchase, the E-Gift Card will be refunded first and the remaining balance will be refunded to the other method of payment originally used.
Any refunds/exchanges of goods purchased with an E-Gift Card will be made in accordance with KIT’s Returns Policy, but note that you will not receive a cash refund on a purchase made with an E-Gift Card.
- E-Gift Cards expire 24 months from date of purchase. Any remaining balance will be forfeited on expiry.
- E-Gift Cards are non-transferable and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
Where an E-Gift Card code is lost, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and report as lost, a replacement E-Gift Card code will be issued over email for the remaining balance.
- KIT LONDON reserves the right to cancel any E-Gift Card in its sole discretion where fraud or misuse is suspected.
- KIT LONDON reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- E-Gift Cards are issued by ACE UP Limited trading as KIT LONDON registered in England and Wales under company number 12676860.